Friday 15 April 2016

Update #3

Not long to go before Virgin Media close their hosting servers and all links on this blog stop working! Yes it's a nightmare, and I have been struggling over the last two weeks with something that should have only taken two days!

I'll spare you the details, but at the moment I have now completed the setup of the new hosting and transferred all the files across. I have swapped out all links to images and all game files. I have also changed the links to the magazines and type-in games.

In essence the things that will continue to work are the games, type-ins and magazines. As for the rest of it, you'll have to wait a bit.

My brand new website will soon be live and all content on this blog will be removed or at least have pointers to the new location.

The future of the blog remains uncertain. If I have a dedicated website, then why keep the blog? The only reason I can think of is to maintain historic links.

Keep wathcing...

Reminder: No video show this month! I'm taking a month off.


1 comments:

Shredder11 said...

I'm not sure how many people use this blog, but I have followed and enjoyed it for a while now. Good luck in getting your new host site fully setup and working.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Dcreators