Saturday 8 September 2012

AGD Video Tutorials


My Old AGD tutorials have been received very well despite not actually completing them. With AGD moving to version 3.0 and beyond, I thought it was time to update them and finally complete them.

I have decided it would be easier to make videos rather than type out all of the stuff in my head. This way you can see how things work, pause the video and work along at your own pace.

I have completed nearly 2 hours of video so far, taking you from loading up AGD to a complete, two-screen platform game. I have plans to extend the series and extra ones to cover the more in-depth features.

The new videos will be appearing slowly over the next week and can be viewed using the tab at the top of the blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Dcreators