Saturday 26 July 2014

General Update

Well, it's been a busy week!
I have been on annual leave from work, which usually means for me, a hell of lot more work, and this week turned out no different. I did at least get time to do a few things and continue work on some bits and bats, so, what have I been doing...

1. Getting drunk a lot!
2. Fixing Kyd Cadet III and wondering why no one noticed the silly naming and hidden messages!
3. Preparing to re-release with an additional second level (extra 34 rooms) if I can get it to work.
4. Working on the next issue of the magazine.
5. Trying to make progress with the next episode of The Spectrum Show.
6. Eating pizza

As you can see, things have been pretty busy and that doesn't even take into account the new dinning furniture, dealing with charity shops, gardening, parcel deliveries, sick relatives and the odd few hours relaxing!

I have also just noticed that this weekend is usually the time I release The Spectrum Show (usually last weekend of the month), but because of the above, it will be a bit late...sorry!

I'll try to get it out next weekend... now.. where's that bottle of wine....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Dcreators