Thursday 6 October 2011

AGD Tutorial

Anyone who has played one of my Spectrum games will know I use a utility called Arcade Games Designer (or AGD for short) to produce them.

This wonderful program is written by Jonathan Cauldwell and is free to download from his Website.



Since the release of Kyd Cadet I have had several emails about certain techniques or methods I use when creating my games, and so I have decided to put together a step by step tutorial.

The first part is now live (see links at the top of the page) and more sections will be added over the next few weeks/months. Have fun, and don't forget, anything you produce would be gratefully welcomed by the guys over at World Of Spectrum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Dcreators